We know it can be intimidating to try a new church, so here’s what to expect when you come to Bethel Baptist Church on a Sunday Morning.
- We’re a mix of young and old, family and single, new believers and those who have walked with the Lord for decades. No matter where you are in life and faith, you belong.
- You’ll find a mix of attire from casual to dressy, so come in what makes you comfortable.
- Sunday Mornings begin at 9:30 with Sunday School for all ages.
- Adults and students 9th grade and up meet in the Fellowship Hall for Old Testament Survey. You won’t want to miss this opportunity for teaching and discussion!
- Children 3 and up meet in the foyer and head to the gym for Sunday School using Answers in Genesis curriculum.
- Babies and toddlers are welcomed into the nursery to play, sing and read.
- From 10:30 to 10:45 we fellowship and prepare for service.
- Service starts at 10:45 with a mix of hymns and praise in corporate worship, expository preaching of God’s Word, and sometimes communion and baptisms.
- There’s childcare in the nursery for children ages 4 and under. We have a wonderful nursery worker who will welcome you in.
- Children older than about 4 are welcomed into the service. There are clipboards with age-appropriate sermon notes pages for kids. We encourage parents to instruct their children quietly and teach them how to enjoy the service and learn. We don’t get worked up when kids act like kids.
- Service ends around noon and we often stay for a meal or a special celebration (or just to be together).
Sunday Evening Study starts at 5:30.
We are going through systematic theology, including a study on the temple. Pastor Daniel teaches and we ask lots of questions and have great discussions